People Of WFIT
Public Service Announcement Guidelines
Public Service Announcements are offered as a community service by WFIT. They are reserved for publicizing the events or services of non-profit organizations and governmental groups.
Due to FCC regulations, no political or religious announcements will be accepted.
Here’s what we look for in a PSA:
We prefer cultural or philanthropic events of wide public interest.
All potential PSAs must be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
Press Releases are also welcome.
If you wish us to air your PSA, please be sure to include the following information:
1. Who will host the event (name of organization).
2. What type of event is it? Be specific. (For example: is it a presentation, a slideshow, a lecture or a demonstration?)
3. When will the event take place? (Time and date).
4. Where will the event take place? (City & address).
5. Why? Include a very brief mission statement.
6. Contact information (name and phone number).
7. We also recommend including a web address.
8. PSAs are brief -- only 30-45 seconds in length.
Please email the above information to Rose Mantle at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also fax your PSA to 321-674-8139.
Or mail it to:
Florida Institute of Technology
150 W. University Blvd.
Melbourne, FL 32901
Please note that we cannot air all the PSAs we receive. Also, exact times are not guaranteed.
Call Rose with questions at: 321-674-8140.
Thanks for helping WFIT help our listeners!