People Of WFIT
Public Service Announcement Guidelines
Public Service Announcements are offered as a free community service by WFIT. PSAs are reserved for publicizing the events or services of nonprofit (501c3) organizations and governmental groups.
Due to FCC regulations, no political or religious announcements will be accepted.
Here’s what we look for in a PSA:
- We prefer cultural or philanthropic events of wide community interest.
- All potential PSAs must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the event.
- Press releases are welcome.
- PSAs are very brief—only 30 seconds in length.
- Please be sure to include the following information:
Who will host the event? Name of organization.
What type of event is it? For example: is it a presentation, concert, a slideshow, a lecture or a demonstration?
When will the event take place? Time and date.
Where will the event take place? City and address.
Why? Include a very brief mission statement or explanation.
Contact information Web address and phone number.
Please email the above information to EJ Castor, firstname.lastname@example.org. Or by mail to:
WFIT Radio - Florida Institute of Technology
150 W. University Blvd.
Melbourne, FL 32901
Please note that we cannot fulfill all the PSA requests we receive and exact air times are not guaranteed.
Please call WFIT with any questions you may have at: (321) 674-8950.