Public Radio Station WFIT’s Diversity Statement 2015
Position - # - M/F - Ethnicity - Full/Part Time
- Officials and managers - 1 - F - C - F
- Professionals - 2 - M - C - F / F - C - F
- Technicians - 1 - M - C - M
- Semiskilled operatives - 1 - M - C - P
- Skilled craft persons - 0
- Clerical and office personnel - 0
- Unskilled operatives - 0
- Service workers - 0
WFIT is licensed to the Florida Institute of Technology which is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
WFIT certifies that it complies with the Federal Communication Commission's regulations concerning equal employment opportunity as published under section 73.2080 of title 47, Code of Federal Regulations, or any successor regulations thereto.